The Job & Career Center will offer specialized training for resume building, job searching, and interviewing skills, financial literacy and lifelong learning. We will use new technology, including public access computers, assistive technology, videoconferencing capabilities, and wireless networking.
Looking for your first job? Hoping to land a better job? Re-entering the work force? Our FREE program offers workshops & resources designed to help you be successful.
• Learn how to use a computer
• Find job leads online
• Fill out a job application
• Write a resume including an online resume
• Practice interviews
• Learn about useful job hunting strategies and tools
• Work on your GED, take practice tests
• Take occupational & academic classes
The program seeks dedicated volunteers and local employers to assist individuals seeking a job. We are looking for volunteers who have experience with human resources, computers, counseling, and/or job coaching.
For more information or to volunteer, please contact: